3 Steps to making 2019 Easier, Smoother and
even more Productive.
Review the Old Year and Vision for the New!
In any of the four quadrants:
Health and Wellness, Relationships, Career, and Time and Money Freedom
- Celebrate! – What went well? – Your wins and of what you are proud.
- Improve – What/where would you like to improve (didn’t go so well)?
- Action – What steps can you take to change?
- What checklists, methods, or procedures can you implement?
- Serve – Ask your colleagues, how can I help you to do your best?
- Calendarize the steps.
“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
I thought of some new ideas for the business this year during your session! Thanks, DeWynn Nelson, ServPro
Thursday, January 24, 3:00 – 4:15 pm
Corporate Alliance Conference Room
1487 S Silicon Way, Suite A-4, 84770
Complimentary – Space is Limited – RSVP!
Lura Kingsford Email: lurakingsford @ gmail.com